Monday 26 June 2017

Mother Ireland

“Be brave, finish the task, get it done and don’t look back!” is something that, this week, I've had to drill into my own skull. Procrastination shouldn't be a friend of mine, shouldn't even be a Facebook friend or Instagram viewer, but that darn person, that thing, the type of person within you often looks over the parapet of life and sniggers into your ear.

The world’s greatest mystery might be love between two consenting adults, that crazy struggle of hearts, but there’s also the mystery of why it takes us so long to do what we really want to do. I don’t, after all the years, get a kick from nine to five or even eight until late. I value freedom, creativity, the desire deep within smouldering away begging for you to let it loose into the world.

I've done just that, nearly, kind of, as it’s too late to back down now.  I wrote a book once, just over half way through my second when life jumped in the way but, after this next venture, I’ll get right back on that. Promise. Cross my heart. Etc. .

May I present to you all:


Over 8 hours of travelling, more than 2 hours of drone media, recording studio set-up, 2 more hours of recording my own face, editing the audio to remove most of the spikes and background hum and other stuff. 6 hours of editing and I've finally arrived at 23 minutes of video. Yes… that’s all!
This video is about life and what Ireland is to me. It’s simple, it’s about me opening my heart and showing weakness. It is, again, about life and… the end of that life. It’s quite sad, in a way beautiful, so hopefully you’ll take what you will from it.


Overall, there’s a serious message for everyone to understand.





Release date: This week. Check my Youtube channel for updates!





2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.