Tuesday 11 February 2020

Denial

I’m not in love with you. I admit it. You’re never on my mind, always away from my thoughts and none of my actions are about you.


I’m not in love with you. I’ll say it. I hardly remember any of your words, that you said on all of those days and nights when we laughed, sometimes cried, whilst setting the world alight and also right. I hardly even remember your voice, the softness of each word that you spoke to my lips, as you hardly even existed.

I’m not in love with you. I’ll deny it. With every single breath from my mouth, I’ll exclaim and also proclaim, that my feelings are neither here, never there, whilst also being fair. Nothing you said made me laugh, your moments seemingly vanishing the harder I never mention you within my thoughts.

I’m not in love with you.

/Denial.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.